People on the move in the P&C insurance industry: February 18, 2022
AXAXL appointed Sandra Lee as the Claims Manager for Canada. Previously, she was the head of the local claims team.
AmTrust Financial ServicesInc. announced the following appointments:
- Erich Bublitz – Head of the E&S division
- Shannon Piotrowski – Vice President, Brokerage New Business Team
- Caseta (Cassie) Paul – Vice President, Brokerage Renewal Team
- Jackie Hennig – leading an unsupported surplus team
- Christopher (Topher) Fylak – binding platform
seven corners appointed James Gifford as Head of Digital Sales and Growth Strategies. They also announced the following promotions:
- Greg Jung – Executive Vice President and Chief Growth Officer
- paige slaughter – director of product management
- James Capozzi – Senior Director of Sales and Business Development
Irwin Siegel Agency announced the following appointments:
- Jennifer Johnson – vice president of underwriting
- Karen Skiba – assistant vice-president of claims
Travelers appointed Donat Monaco as vice president and president of Northland Transportation. He served at Hartford in leadership roles in several areas.
Euler Hermes appointed Nicholas Verna as Regional Surety and Guarantee Manager for the Americas region. He has the knowledge to lead the surety team across the Americas on their continued growth.
Optio Group promoted Mark Kelsey to the British leader of political violence and terrorism. He previously held the position of senior underwriter at Optio Group.
Conduct appointed Greg Robert as Group Underwriting Director. He was responsible for the North American Property Treaty, London, at MS Amlin.
Orion180 appointed Christopher Birchler as chief financial officer. He was an executive at Ernst & Young in New York and Zurich.
Beazley announced the following appointments:
- Russ Cohen – Head of US Cyber Services
- Bala Larson – customer experience manager
Related: People on the Move in the P&C Insurance Industry: February 11, 2022