Prince Albert attends the star-studded Monaco gala without Princess Charlene – see photos

0





Danielle Stacey


Prince Albert of Monaco attended a star-studded gala on Thursday night as his wife, Princess Charlene, remained in South Africa.

The 63-year-old royal posed for photos on the red carpet with his sister, Princess Caroline of Hanover, and actress Sharon stone, while attending the Monte-Carlo Gala For Planetary Health.

Albert was also joined at the event by his nephew, Andrea Casiraghi, and his niece, Pauline Ducruet, as well as Charlene’s brother, Gareth Wittstock.

READ: Royal fans send best wishes to Princess Charlene after latest post

Loading the player …

WATCH: Princess Charlene and Prince Albert share relationship highlights

Princess Charlene, 43, has been in South Africa since May after contracting an ENT infection.

This means months apart from her husband and their six-year-old twins Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella. The family is believed to have visited Charlene twice during this time, most recently in August.

That meant Albert and Charlene spent their tenth anniversary in July separately, and since then the prince has dispelled rumors of a breakup between the couple.

MORE: The Love Story of Princess Charlene and Prince Albert: How They Met, Their Current Crisis & More

FOLLOWING: Prince Albert sets record on rumors of Princess Charlene marriage breakdown

monaco-royals-gala

Albert was joined by part of his family

Setting the record straight, Albert said PEOPLE: “She [Charlene] did not leave Monaco angry! She didn’t leave because she was mad at me or someone else. “

Charlene is not expected to return to Monaco until October. However, Albert has already said PEOPLE it “depends on what her doctors say,” and if her progress continues, she could be back as soon as this month.

“I know she maybe said ‘end of October’,” Albert said.

prince-albert-sharon-stone-orlando-bloom

Albert and Caroline with Sharon Stone and Orlando Bloom

Former Olympic swimmer Charlene shared her support for Monaco’s fundraiser on Thursday in an Instagram post, prompting royal fans to send her their best wishes.

The Lord of the Rings Star Orlando bloom and Emilie in Paris’ Lucas Bravo was also one of the celebrities who walked the red carpet during the evening.

Make sure you never miss a ROYAL story! Sign up for our newsletter to get all of our celebrity, royalty and lifestyle news delivered straight to your inbox.


Source link

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.