Prince Albert of Monaco announces date of Charlene’s return from South Africa – “Better!” | Royal | New

0

Prince Albert, 63, has revealed that his wife, Princess Charlene, 43, is expected to return to Monaco before November 19. Albert, who has reigned as ruler of the principality since 2005, also said his wife was feeling “much better”.

Charlene, who won a silver medal as a South African swimmer at the 2002 Commonwealth Games, underwent her final surgery earlier this month.

The 43-year-old princess, who married Albert in 2011, has been in South Africa since May after contracting a “serious sinus infection”.

While in the Rainbow Nation, Charlene missed her 10th birthday celebration for Albert and her twins’ first day of school.

While Charlene has been 5,205 miles from Monaco for some time, she received a visit from her husband and their two children, 6-year-old twins Gabriella and Jacques, in August.

JUST IN: “Oz is with you!” Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison sends best wishes to Queen following health crisis

However, Albert’s announcement that his wife will return to the principality comes after he told a French publication that Charlene was “much better”.

He added: “This last operation which concerned the nasal septum went very well. We can consider his return very soon.

“And I can tell you that she will be in Monaco long before the national holiday.

“It is not possible for me to give you the exact date, but I promise you will find out when the time comes.”

READ MORE: Kate brings nanny on vacation with George, Charlotte, Louis

The feast of Monaco, celebrated in the principality during the reign of Prince Charles III in 1857, varies according to the reigning prince.

In Albert’s case, Monaco’s national holiday will fall on November 19, as that date marks the prince’s official accession to the throne 16 years ago.

But before Albert can celebrate Monaco Day, he will be traveling alongside other blue-blooded figures to the United Nations COP26 climate change summit in Glasgow.

While Albert will be joined by members of the British Royal Family, including Prince Charles, Queen Elizabeth II has “reluctantly decided” not to attend the event in person.

DO NOT MISS :
William braces for furious argument with Netflix as Sussexes cash in [LIVE]
Prince William had “doubts” about his relationship with Kate [INSIGHT]
Meghan’s title row explodes [REVEALED]

According to the MailOnline, Charlene told a South African interviewer last week that she “can’t wait to go home with her children”, but did not make the same reference to her husband.

It comes amid growing speculation that the marriage of the prince and his bride has come under increasing pressure in recent months.

Earlier this year, The Telegraph revealed how Charlene’s departure coincided with her husband’s paternity lawsuit over a child in love, believed to be born early in the couple’s relationship.

Prince Albert, who is the son of the late Prince Rainier III and late Irish-American actress Grace Kelly, has already fathered two more illegitimate children.


Source link

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.