Princess Charlene shares FaceTime call footage with twins as she stays in South Africa due to illness – Royal Central

0

Photo: HSH Princess Charlene / Instagram

Princess Charlene of Monaco, 43, remains in South Africa after suffering a severe infection of the ears, nose and throat. However, that hasn’t stopped her from staying in touch and doing things with her six-year-old twins, Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques.

On Friday, the Princess of Monaco shared photos of her FaceTiming with her twins “Jacqui and Bella” while making blankets for the “nursery next door.”

The royal was seen with her iPhone and a sewing machine as she chatted with her children. She joked in her article about her sewing ability: “Wish me luck! with a laughing face emoji and praying hands.

Her message also promotes conservation, as seen in the first image posing in front of posters that read “Save the rhinos” and “Save our elephants”. The princess first went to South Africa on a conservation trip in May before falling ill.

Her medical team told her not to fly until she recovered from an infection in her ears, nose and throat which resulted in multiple complicated surgeries. Princess Charlene recently told Channel24 in South Africa that this illness “has been a difficult time for me. I miss my husband and my children very much.

She added that her strength to get through the day comes from her children: “My daily conversations with Albert and my children help me so much to keep my spirits up, but I miss being with them. It was special for my family to visit me here, and it was really wonderful to see them. I can’t wait to find them.

According to People, Charlene’s husband Prince Albert and the twins plan to travel to South Africa soon. They had already visited him in June.


Source link

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.